Schedule a Free Consultation
Have any questions? We’re here for you
Last Updated: [01/31/2024]
1. Information We Collect We collect various types of information for the purposes outlined in this policy, including:
2. How We Use Your Information Your information is used for the following purposes:
3. Data Security We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
4. Sharing of Information We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to external third parties. We may share data with trusted partners to facilitate our services, and when legally required to do so.
5. Your Data Protection Rights You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or withdrawal of consent.
6. Third-Party Links Our website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.